Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Worth Every Penny

My DVD came in the mail today... watched it... STUNNING MOVIE... Fabulous... brought back the whole experience...Well DONE!!!

The 9/12 March on Washington was the most amazing thing I have ever done... it was a life changing event for me... and now the Movie... it brought the memories flooding back, people from all over the country came together to let Washington hear our voices.. to STOP the madness, STOP the spending, STOP the bailouts, STOP the Czars... unfortunately they ignored us... and continue to ... this movement is not something any of them understand... if you want to understand, watch this movie and join us.

Thank you so much for producing this movie I will cherish my memories of that day and this movie. - CaptElaine (Posts combined from email and YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment