Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TEA PARTY Movie Rocks!

BRAVO!

With a lump in my throat, and tears in my eyes, I watched my "Tea Party Documentary" last night with pride equal only to giving birth. While I could hardly wait to get to the "meat" of the March, I did enjoy and understand the significance of the lengthy introduction of the main characters' lives.

I was particularly pleased to see included the footage capturing Mr. Obama's helicopter departure for Minnesota. When we arrived that morning, we observed the same flight path and circling that Nate witnessed. This footage proves that the White House was less than truthful in their statement that they "doubted the President even realized that a March on the Capital had occurred." If that be the case, it may explain why he appears oblivious to a lot of other important items.

Watching the actual March to the Capital brought on a flood of emotions. The music during the March was most appropriate and truly set the mood. When my husband, who could not attend the March with me, would ask me why it was the most important thing I ever did, or what I garnered from the trip, all I could say was that I had to be there. If you weren't't there, you don't get it. I told him that I was a part of history in the making and that some day our Grandchildren would look at my scrapbook documenting the trip and everything leading up to the reasons we went with as much pride in their
Grammy as I have in myself. We, the Tea Party Patriots, the "Right Wing Extremists", along with all those "Nazi's" and "Racists" people of all colors, religions, and nationalities, would gather together in record number with no outbursts, clashes, or arrests, in an attempt at taking back our Country for a brighter future for our Children and Grandchildren...the
Country our Founding Fathers had in mind for our Posterity.

After watching the Tea Party Documentary with me last night, my husband gets it. Oh, he understood before, but now, he REALLY gets it! He made me proud to see him wipe away a tear when he thought I wasn't looking. He IS human, after all!

BRAVO! See you at the next one!

Sandie
Rockledge, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment