Monday, November 23, 2009

Sneak Peek Screening










For my first event that I have ever done, it went pretty well! There were only 10 of us but they were the right 10! My County representative, Janice Peaslee, most of the County Republican Committee, a candidate for town Selectman and a Contender for Pat Leahy's Senate seat, Len Britton! I was concentrating on informing my State GOP leaders about their conservative base. I also succeeded in one of my duties as a delegate to bring forth worthy challengers to our States pink slipped elitists.

My group took a good look and were moved by the passion on the screen and in the room. Several discussions and promises to recruit and raise awareness were encouraging! I have attatched a few pics my hubby took of his "warrior woman" running her mouth. LOL

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share this and grow the movement,

Dianne Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment